Does Ritonavir increase levels of norspan in body?

G'day. I am looking to find out specifically if ritonavir increases the level of norspan (pain patch) in my body. I am currently on abacavir, neveripine, 3tc, presista, ritonavir for hiv. I am experiencing >10 kilos weight loss (unexplained even with CT Scan and U/S). My HIV Dr. is advising that my norspan patch (10mg per/hr)could be interferring with my HIV meds and the cause of my weight loss. I disagree and am looking for evidence to support/reject his opinion. I was weighing in March 2011 approx. 92 kilos. I now weigh 77 kilos and feel healthy despite the loss. Nothing is showing up on scans to indicate other possibilities. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Protease inhibitors often would increase the levels of buprenorphine (norspan) possibly leading to toxicity that might include central nervous system effects. I am unsure how that might directly related to weight loss unless depression or decrease appetite were triggered by excessive high levels of Norspan. KH

hiv and pregnancy
DEXA frequency?