May 13, 2011
Has a blocked ear got to do with Hiw status or meds?I have tried Ear Wax med locartem vioform but nothing is happenning to it.It makes a noise like its raining.
Response from Dr. Henry
Rarely would a blocked/occluded ear canal have anything to do with HIV or HIV meds. I recommend having an examination with an otoscope to directly evaluate the canal to determine if wax or some other problem is present. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.