|going from truvada/sustiva to atripla
May 10, 2011
Hello, considering changing from truvada/sustiva to atripla. although the medicatons are identical, could there be any problems/suggestions with doing this?
| Response from Dr. Henry
In my experience up to 95% have no problems or actually prefer the fixed dose form of the drugs (Atripla). I have seen or heard of a small % of patients who have problems with the fixed dose single pill compared to the separate medications. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.