|Risperidone and Atripla interaction
May 4, 2011
Dear doc is there any interaction between risperidone and Atripla?
| Response from Dr. Henry
There is a potential interaction between risperdal and efavirenz (in Atripla) that could lead to decrased effectiveness of the risperdal (sometimes dose adjustment with input from pharmacist can compensate for that). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Fluconazole Interact With Atripla?
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.