taking meds on full stomach

I am on my third month of viruday and have just seen an answer you gave regarding taking meds on an empty stomach. I am worried becaue I have been taking the tablet just before eating, after eating and on more than one occasion as I was eating because I did not want to miss the time of taking the meds. I had asked my doc about this inititally and he said it was fine but I should not eat fatty foods. I am a little confused now.I take my meds at night which is most convenient for me and have not suffered any side effects but iam scared of becoming resistant

The issue is that taking Viraday on a full stomach (particularly with high fat content) can increase the levels of efavirenz leading to increased change for side effects (that would not lead to increased risk for resistance unless doses missed). For most patients taking Viraday taking medication prior in evening prior to bed is very reasonable. KH

anesthesia
Weight gain after 5 months of ARV's