Apr 29, 2011
Am currently 10 weeks on treatment and also have genital warts. Will the warts disapper since am on treatment? My Gyno burnt them before i began treatment and they keep coming back.
Response from Dr. Henry
Genital warts are frustrating to treat in many situations and are often somewhat worse in HIV+ persons. The role of effective HIV treatment in the treatment of genital warts is variable and still under study. In general effective HIV treatment seems to generally have only a modest favorable effect on course/results of treatment for genital warts. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- How Long Does Hiv Aids Survive On Surface?
- Candidiasis And Oily Skin?
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Why Are Black People More Prone To Hiv Infection?
- Can I Get Hiv Through Sharing Food?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.