|Are there any other ways to help overcome the sickness experienced on PEP?
Apr 29, 2011
Hey, other than the anti-sickness medication including in PEP is there any other ways or medicines available over the counter that can be taken in conjunction with PEP to ease sickness?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Depends on many issues such as which HIV drugs are being used, what specific symptoms are being experienced, and the underlying health of the patient on PEP. A variety of antinausea, anti gas, anti loose stool, pain meds can be offered. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Overcoming Anxiety Of Hiv
- What Percent Of People Have Syphilis?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Does An Infected Eye With Chlamydia Looks Like?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.