I am undetectable...

hi Doc, I wanted to thank you for all your answers and help, you have been very supportive and an important influencer in order to achieve my goal to be undectectable. Thank you very very much. I just got my results and it says that no RNA HIV 1 was found in the sample (<40 copies or 1.60 log). Abbott m2000 & Abbott Real Time. Are these test kits good enough to believe that I am undectectable? Should I ask or find laboratories where they use the <20 copies?? My cd4 are 310 and 22.0%. They are moving up very very slow, I have been on treatment for almost 3 months and I started at Cd4 254, 16.9%. Is this normal or what do you recommend me to me able to higher my Cd4? I have been doing the tests in the morning (fasting). My first Cd4 test presented 540 & 34%. Thank you very much for your help, anymway i am very happy to read that I am undectable...

Undetectable < 40 copies is very good-other more sensitive tests not needed. CD4 count usually stabilized/increases over time. KH

Is Chronic Telogen effluvium HIV related?
Excessive weight gain around the belly