Travel and Atripla

dear sir I take atripla at 10pm eastern time, I will traveling to engalnd ( 7 hours a head ). not sure when i should be taking my meds when in england?

Usually can vary dosing to adjust to new schedule in order to still take at same relative time as is your habit (ie before bedtime). modest 4-8 hour shift in dosing to accomodate travel is almost always OK. In your case I would try to take the Atripla once in England at around 10 PM England time (might be early when going to England from USA and delayed when returning. The persistance of Atripla drug levels in the blood is such that those sorts of adjustments generally work out OK. KH

hair loss
Is Chronic Telogen effluvium HIV related?