Apr 22, 2011
Can I crush my norvir tablet? Bottle says do not crush or chew. I do not like norvir liquid
| Response from Dr. Henry
Crushing is done by some patients but is not encouraged due to concern about degree of drug absorption and effectiveness. If you crush Norvir tabs then checking levels of the other protease inhibitor might be worth considering to make sure target levels are achieved--particularly if viral load seems to be increasing. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.