Cryptococcal Meningitis

Ok, so my partner brought a friend over to the apartment the other day. We went to the movies and she shared my drink and used the same straw, and ate from my popcorn. When we got home she started talking more about her self and told a story about how she has recently just recovered from cryptococcal meningitis, which put her in the hosptial in critical condition. My only concern, Is there any chance that I can get this from sharing a drink with her and I ask because I am HIV postive and have suffered some health complications. So she just recovered from cryptococcal and is still being seen by her doctor for the condition, I came in contact and shared a drink with her, I am HIV postive and on retroviral meds, Can i get this from her and what should I do? I have just recovered from a year of health conditions due to HIV, and I just got back on track in school and graduate in May from TCU. I am overly concerned that it could affect me. Please any answer or suggestions would help.

Risk for contracting cryptococcal disease from an exposure as you describe to be very remote. KH

Creatinine levels of 1.4 to 1.7
Gynecomastia