Killer Lateral & Medial Epicondylitis(golfer's elbow & tennis elbow)!!!

I am 48 years old, in great health, w/ CD4 counts in the 600's, but I was diagnosed several months ago with severe lateral & medial epicondylitis. These are the drugs I have been taking, and I was wondering if any of them could be responsible for this this ongoing & extremely painful ailment: - Epzicom - Norvir - Prezista - Lipitor - Valtrex - Propecia - Aleve - Androgel - Tums

So, so painful...please help.

Epicondylitis as you describe (golfer's or tennis elbow) is common in the general population and is also seen in HIV+ persons. None of the drugs you are taking have been clearly linked to that condition (tendon irritation from overuse/stress) to my knowledge. Making sure of a proper diagnosis (evalution by rheumatologist,orthopedist, or sports medicine specialist helpful in some cases) is important to then design a regimen of rest/exercise/physical therapy that will provide relief and mimimize changes for a recurrence. KH

Follow-up to "My boyfriend has AIDS"
undetectable viral load