Erectile Difficulty driving me crazy

What can I do about erectile dysfunction? It is making me feel truly depressed and crazy. My health insurance will not cover the cost of viagra etc. and I can't afford it. I will begin by telling you that I am a 39 year old male who is bisexual. I have had Hiv for ten years. My medications are: atripla 800mg, 1X; neurotin 1200mg. every six hours; ascyclovir 800mg 1X; lithium 450 mg 2X; tracleer 20 mg 2x; tramadol--intermittently for pain. I have benn diagnosed with an enlarged heart, pulmonary hypertension, emphysema (never have smoked), am on oxygen at night at home. I have had pneumonia five times, and suffer from neuropathy () my hands really swell up and so do my feet). I have been an intravenous meth user for 15 years. I feel like my life is falling apart. Is there anyhing that I can try for my erectile dysfunction or anything I could reinforce myself with? I currently see a heart, lung and Hiv specialist and a psychiatrist for bi-polar disorder. I want to do something with my life and now this. I have quit using meth for about six months three times in the past, but it always seems that I can't stand myself. It seems like no one likes me. I recently had an affair with a woman seventeen years my senior and she rejected me when I quit using meth. She said it wasn't "fun" anymore, and she couldn't deal with my neuropathy. I was going to NA meetings two and three times a day just to keep my head straight. I don't know or really think that is the answer for me. I was OK for a month or so without her and then she called with money and meth. I couldn't refuse. Now I feel more desperate than ever. Please advise something for me.

Many of the problems/issues you detail (including side effects of some of your prescribed meds, crystal meth, psych problems, heart disease, chronic pain/neuropathy) can contribute to erectile dysfunction. Vacuum tubes, implantable devices, and Viagra like drugs can help patients but have associated costs variably covered by insurance. Seeing a urologist to discuss options and costs may be worthwhile. Continued efforts from drug use/mental health are usually important to improve long term health and outlook. KH

kaposi sarcoma
Smoking and HIV treatment