HIV, peripheral neuropathy and artritis

I'm 42, had HIV for nearly 20 years; I also have psoriasis and psoratic arthritis. recently, I have experienced intense "pins and needles", primarily at night, almost a "glove" up my left forearm. This can subdue to a really hard to describe sensation; not numbness, not tingling ( I know I'm not helping here!), but a sensitivity or sensation I've not had before. My hand also seems weaker

I'm going to see my dr soon about this; yes, I am worried about it;

My dr's warned me about peripheral neuropathy before, as I'm now having to take folic acid tablets- I have for a while now. I'm worried that I may have progressed to this stage. I'm also worried that my arthritis has progressed from predominantly the right side of my body

I know I have to speak to my dr, but could this mean I have progressed to having PN? Does this mean I have progressed from HIV, to an AIDS diagnosis?

Has anyoneout there experienced, or know anyone who has, something similar, of a combination of having HIV, arthritis and peripheral neuropathy, and an idea of what to expect? How to deal with this sort of diagnosis, work, and independance

HIV or drug related peripheral neuropathy would rarely be localized to your left forearm-usually a local process involving the pathway of the nerve from spinal cord through axillary area and out to skin. A good clinical evaluation and sometimes a special test (such as a nerve conduction study or CT/MRI depending on situation/findings) would be the first part of the evaluation to try and determine why you have developed the symptoms you have experienced in that specific area). KH

surgery for anal fistula
liposuction