NEED HELP

OK IM 25 FEMALE WITH HIV GOING ON ALMOST A YEAR AND HALF, I WAS WONDERING I HAVE CHANGED MEDS 3 TIMES AND ALSO HAVE BEEN TOOK OFF FOR MONTHS BEFORE NEW ONES START AND I HAVE A SWOLLEN GLAND OR SOMETHING UNDER MY CHIN IM WORRIED AND MY LAST COUNTS WERE CD4-376 VL 36,000 WHAT DO I DO?

Swollen glands under the neck could be due to HIV but unlikely to be due to an AIDS-related serious problem when the CD4 count is > 350. Many other conditions can cause swelling in that area (dental/tooth. tonsil/sinus problems can all drain to that area). A goed clinical evaluation is recommended to sort out the possibilites-often related to a mouth problem of some sort and often not of a serious nature but needs attention. KH

Sustiva Rash - how bad is bad?
Slowed Metabolism