Am i in serious Health Danger?

hello how you doing?i'm very concern,i'm a 33 years old gay male recently diagnozed with hiv in jan 2011.went tthough all the blood work and still trying to fight the depression when i got to see my doctor to give me the results of my cd4 and viral load test i got very paraoid.my cd4 is 240 and my viral load is 98172.how delicate is my sitauation?am i almost falling for aids diagnozed?and to make matter even worst i can't start HAART meds due to a minor liver inflammation issue that showed up in my blood exams.i have to wait a few more weeks to see how well my liver is healing in order to start the meds.I am going crazy and nervous i just want some help i don't want to fall down to an aids diagnozed if my liver don't heal quickly.please help me.give me some light and advice.i feel the longer i wait to get on meds, the faster this virus will get the best of me and send me to an early grave. thank you very much

Getting your other health issues in order over 1 month or so(resistance testing, livers status) often if a wise approach. Discussing what specific regimen you would start and have you read up about it would also be a good idea. It would be unusual for you to actually get sick in the next month or two so making sure that things go well with proper meds and other issues addressed (including housing, mental health, chemical dependency issues) is often the approach I would take. I expect you to do well once your HIV Meds are started. KH

Itching all over for last 5 months, scratches causes sores
Missed doses