Does Atripla causes Tinnitus?

I recently developed tinnitus(it been mild off and on for a while but recently its gotten worse)so i went to see a ENT doctor he checked my meds that i've been taking for years(atripla,sertraline hcl,diovan hct,metformin hcl er,terazosin,levothyroxine,multi vitamin and B right vitamin)and hes wasnt familiar with atripla so he just told me to wait it out and see if it'll ease up. So i saw my infectious disease doctor and he told me to stop taking the vitamin TO START then eliminate the easier meds with the HIV med being the last because its more complicated. I would like to know if it could be the atripla and how long does it take for most meds to clear out of a persons system? Thanx Noisy Ears

I have had a small number of patients develop tinnitus possibly from lamuvudine or emtricitabine (latter in Atripla) though often difficult to know for sure since often taking multiple drugs (like you) and tinnitis is fairly common in the general population frequently occuring for no clear reason. KH

disassociative memories
HIV and Osteoporosis