Mar 14, 2011
I am HIV patient(33 years,male) and getting frequent urination is that symptoms for diabetes.Can you tell me which test i should go for to know?And please let me know what is the appropriate drug for me.
Response from Dr. Henry
Frequent urination can be a sign of diabetes that can be easily checked for with a urine or blood test for glucose. More often it is due to urinary tract irritation from a number of possible causes such as an infection, prostate problems in men, spastic bladder, and many non-HIV related conditions there warrant a careful history and clinical evaluation. KH
followup on low sodium side effect of Isentress,truvada
- Are Night Sweats An Ars Symptom?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.