FREQUENT URINATION

I am HIV patient(33 years,male) and getting frequent urination is that symptoms for diabetes.Can you tell me which test i should go for to know?And please let me know what is the appropriate drug for me.

Frequent urination can be a sign of diabetes that can be easily checked for with a urine or blood test for glucose. More often it is due to urinary tract irritation from a number of possible causes such as an infection, prostate problems in men, spastic bladder, and many non-HIV related conditions there warrant a careful history and clinical evaluation. KH

followup on low sodium side effect of Isentress,truvada
disassociative memories