Mar 4, 2011
How does drinking alcholic beverages or getting drunk effect my medications
Response from Dr. Henry
Depends on medications and presence of other conditions (such as hepatitis C or mental health problems). Most patients will do OK with 1-2 drinks but risks for overall health harm increases at higher and more frequent alcohol consumption. KH
low cd4 count after 6 months
HELP dangers of toxoplasmosis/ histoplasmosis from cats
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.