Mar 4, 2011
How does drinking alcholic beverages or getting drunk effect my medications
Response from Dr. Henry
Depends on medications and presence of other conditions (such as hepatitis C or mental health problems). Most patients will do OK with 1-2 drinks but risks for overall health harm increases at higher and more frequent alcohol consumption. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Fever?
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.