|what happens when not on retroviral
Feb 25, 2011
what happen to a hiv positive person that is not placed on any drugs for 2 years but placed on supplements only,( selenium)
Response from Dr. Henry
For most patients, if their HIV infection is not treated then HIV replication would continue, the CD4 count generally decreases, risk for AIDS and other health problems is elevated (including heart, kidney, liver disease and cancer), and the risk to transmit to others remains elevated. Selenium alone has not been shown to have a clinically meaningful effect on the course of HIV infection. KH
Norvir Heat Stable tabs Bad side effects
When to test after finishing PEP
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.