super high creatine kinase

hi, i have been taking truvada + isentress for only a couple of weeks and i felt pretty good, but i just changed to truvada + prezista/norvir. The reason is that isentress increased my creatine kinase up to almost 5000 (normal is 200 according to my Dr). I really hate it because isentress is supposed to have less side efects and now with prezista i'm terrified i will become a monster (aka lipodystrophia) or get cardiovascular diseases (high cholesterol, triglycerides) . Why do all hiv medicines have so harsh side effects? Do the pharma companies want us to get better or get us killed? Do you think theres a chance to return to truvada? how really frequent are fat-related side effects of prezista? Sorry if i was a little hysterical, please i encourage you to answer my questions despite it.

The risk for severe lipodystrophy with ritoanvir/darunavir + Truvada compares favorably to other regimen. That regimen has been a favored one in our clinic for several years with generally outstanding results. Perhaps 5-10% have problems with rash, GI problems-rarely significant fat/lipid problems. The risk for resistance is likely lower with your current regimen than with the raltegravir regimen so there actually may be some advantage to it for some patients. KH

i just started to take spirulina today and wondering
Norvir Heat Stable tabs Bad side effects