follow up on Herpes and side effects of Viraday:New Developments

Hi Keith, Thanks for your answer to my previous question.It sure put my worries to rest for the meanwhile.However,last night(day 18th after the suspected exposure)I've developed a sore throat and some nasal blockage(at times running nose).Do I need to get worried??I haven't missed a single dose of my PEP.Also on the night of the exposure the condom broke just during my second thrust/attempt of penetrating the vagina.I immediately withdrew the penis.I did not indulge in any further sexual contact with the sex worker after that.There was no ejaculation. Thanks a lot for answering my queries.Here in India,I've hardly found people to share my concerns.Thanks again.

Your throat complaints would unlikely be due to your HIV regimen-chances to become HIV infected from 2nd condom break would likely be considerably less if you are already taking antiretrovirals. KH

Fat distribution with Prezista
i just started to take spirulina today and wondering