what should i do for my CD4 to go up

I been HIV for almost 5 years but from 2 years a go my CD4 started going down and is stuck on 211 im getting worried? Since I found out of my status I got sick only once with malaria and that was 3 years ago from then I never been sick or anything I can say is been doing good for me coz I developed some kind of defence in my system I fell strong but what is really worrying me is the cd4.

You dont mention whether you are on effective antiretroviral therapy. That is the best way to protect your CD4 counts with most patients (not all) recovering CD4 counts to a significant degree. Perhaps 10-15% of patients do not have a good or very slow CD4 recovery due to a variety of causes (ie age, scarring of lymph nodes, genetifcs, shrunken thymus). If your HIV level is suppressed on treatment you still have a clinical benefit even if CD4 count is stuck at a low level. KH

Is Tyricten acceptable as a generic for Truvada?
Aids Wasting Weight Loss