|Is Tyricten acceptable as a generic for Truvada?
Feb 23, 2011
For some years now I have responded well to my treatment with Truvada and Stocrin. My new medical aid provider has now decided to supply me with Tyricten (produced by the Indian company Aurobindo). Is Tyricten just as good as Truvada or should I be worried?
| Response from Dr. Henry
If the Tyricten (generic for Truvada) is an WHO approved (or some other regulatory body) drug I would be fairly confident that your response to the generic will be similar/identical to the brand name drug. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.