|Is Tyricten acceptable as a generic for Truvada?
Feb 23, 2011
For some years now I have responded well to my treatment with Truvada and Stocrin. My new medical aid provider has now decided to supply me with Tyricten (produced by the Indian company Aurobindo). Is Tyricten just as good as Truvada or should I be worried?
| Response from Dr. Henry
If the Tyricten (generic for Truvada) is an WHO approved (or some other regulatory body) drug I would be fairly confident that your response to the generic will be similar/identical to the brand name drug. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Getting Oral Sex?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- What Regions Of The World Have The Highest Rates Of Hiv Infection?
- How Much Does Pegintron Cost?
- What If I Miss A Dose Of Viread?
- How Do You Get Anal Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.