Where can I find a doctor to remove fat from my chin pro bono

I have been HIV + since 1998 Which means I have been on quite a few drugs. One of the side effects that resulted is a very large chin. I used to weigh 283 lbs and now I weigh 230. Yes, I still have the chin. I am now on Atripla only for HIV and other meds I am at my wit's end What do I do?

If you live in the US at least then insurance unfortunately, doesn't cover most plastic surgery procedures as you allude. HIV associated fat problems can include fat gain though fat gain in the chin area alone has not received much attention. Family genetics and many non HIV factors can influence fat distribution in the setting of HIV infection. There are stil no easy answers (or treatments) for many of the fat distribution problems seen in HIV infected persons. Atripla has been relatively fat friendly (compared to many other regimens). Whether switching the efavirenz in Atripla to another drug (such as raltegravir, nevirapine or even some boosted PIs or maraviroc) would help the localized fat problem you describe is possible but unknown. KH

I Can't lose weight
Undectable viral Loads