Hiv + having belching recently
Feb 18, 2011
I am Hiv+ since 2004 ,have been on medicines since then,taking Virolans (Nevirapine 200mg Lamivudine 150 mg Stavudine 40 mg ).Present my viral load in undetectable,cd4 count 965, cd4/cd8 ratio 0.69, and cd 8 is 1130. Are these number in normal range.
Recently i am belching a lot may be due to gas,visited a doc but didnt tell him that i am hiv+, he suggested me to use Prilosec.Can i use them with my hiv drugs.
I would really appreciate your advice.
Thank you for you time and patience
Response from Dr. Henry
Those labs results are quite good and overlap CD4 levels seen in some HIV- persons. Usually OK to take omeprazole (Prilosec) with your particular HIV regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.