2 min with wife

Hi doc, yesterday night out of excitement and love I had unprotected sex for almost 2 minutes with my wife, she is negative and I am +ve since past 5 years and on medicine since past 2 and half year, medicine are working well on me with present cd4 is 504. Please tell me is there any risk for her. And when should you advice to do check up for confirm report. Is 2 minutes are enough to transmit the virus. Please help.

Odds for transmission of HIV from one vaginal sexual encounter from HIV+ male to HIV- female when make is doing well on HIV treatment is very low (likely << 1% risk). KH

do HIV meds adversely affect vein health or access? (HIV + hemophilia)
cd4 and viral loud going up.