Good Doctor

My doctor get frustrated when I tell him about my complications. I'm on atripla and recently i was in the hospital due to blood clots in my lungs from my calf. The doctors at the hospital were confused to why i had a clot. I had to tell them to check my calf and lungs they were insisted on my heart and my blood work came back great. My EKG was a little off. While in the hospital I got uniary track infection. I want to seek out another doctor because the hospital told me I could of died if I didnot check myself in the hospital. Thank god I didnot listen to my doctor and wait 2 weeks. I had trouble walking up 2 flight of stairs and he still wanted me to wait 2 weeks. What do you make of this?

Blood clots may be more common in HIV+ persons. Urinary tract infections are seen in hospitalized patients. Many areas dont have many HIV specialist available. I would try to have a discussion about your concerns with your doctor in clinic and speak to a local community based agency to see if there are other HIV docs in the region that have a good reputation among other patients. KH

Alternative to Diarrhea by Aluvia?
This is continuation mail regarding PPTCT Option