Why Am I Hot All The Time ?

I am hot (temperature hot, not looks hot) all of the time. Is it possible that when the virus replicates in my body that it releases heat as part of the process and makes me warm? Could my meds (Isentress, Truvada) be making me hot?

Your HIV meds rarely are associated with sensations of overheating-that is also rare for most patients with HIV who are doing well on treatment. Hormone problems (such as hyperthyroidism), occult infection, stress, other drug effects, and many other conditions can cause sensation of overheating. I recommend a general health evaluation. Carefully measuring your temps and recording them is useful to then share with your doctor to help determine possible causes. KH

isentress or 2 pi?
Small bumps on body with Atripla