Male Yeast infection and HIV

I have been HIV since 1998 and my numbers has gone up and down but since in decent health. But every time my cd4 goes down they put me on antibiotics for a few months and I in up with yeast infections due to the antibiotics. I am 43 uncircumcised and I know that the antibiotics is causing it but doctor does not think so. what should i do.

Some patients are very sensitive to use of antibiotics in that there is fungal overgrowth in various places (mouth, skin, vagina, foreskin areas). Use of topical antifungals or including active culture yogurt in your diet (to try to replenish more normal bacteria throughout your body) help some patients handle recurrent problems with fungal infection flare-ups. KH

Red blotchiness on my arms and legs
Atripla and African Mango diet