Feb 1, 2011
My doctor does not want to discuss my lab results each time i visit him. He simply says dont worry about that now, continue taking yo medications. Must i change him?
Response from Dr. Henry
In the US good communication between doctor and patient is important-the community standard would be for the doctor to discuss/interpret lab results with a patient. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.