Feb 1, 2011
My doctor does not want to discuss my lab results each time i visit him. He simply says dont worry about that now, continue taking yo medications. Must i change him?
| Response from Dr. Henry
In the US good communication between doctor and patient is important-the community standard would be for the doctor to discuss/interpret lab results with a patient. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 5 Most Common Ways To Contract Hiv
- Can U Get Hiv From Sharing A Drink With Someone Who Has It?
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
- How Soon After Contracting Hiv Is A Person Contagious?
- Hep B Surface Antigen Non Reactive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.