Feb 1, 2011
My doctor does not want to discuss my lab results each time i visit him. He simply says dont worry about that now, continue taking yo medications. Must i change him?
| Response from Dr. Henry
In the US good communication between doctor and patient is important-the community standard would be for the doctor to discuss/interpret lab results with a patient. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Muscle Ache?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.