Buffalo hump and injectable Egrifta

Is there any research on using the new injectable drug Egrifta to correct body fat gain in the back of the neck. It has proven to be effective on stomach fat.

Egrifta (growth hormone releasing factor) has some benefit in decreasing intra-abdominal fat seen in the setting of HIV-associated lipodystrophy. Its effect on buffalo hump somewhat less clear delineated but there has been some benefit there as well. The drug has been approved in the US though is expensive and the benefits wane when stopped. KH

I'm HIV + and would like to use
now what? what can I expect?