TRT, anabolic steroids, resistence exercises and Lipoathrophy

I need to know about the safety and effectiveness of the use of TRT and Anabolic steroids during bodybuilding excercising to fight limbs lipoathrophy. I have been on Trizivir twice a day for 10+ years. My Cd4 counts have been above 1100 and v.l.< 50 counts ever since I started the regime. However I am now concerned with my body "accelerated" changes in shape. I wonder if the previously described indications (Testosterone Replacement Theraphy + A.S.+ resistance Exercing)are okay. Perhaps combined with a lowering of my HAART dosage (to once a day) or a change in the regime at all. I not sure about appropriate brach of medicine I can consult: An endocronologist? an urologist? both?...Thank you very much for your advice.

The AZT in Trizivir can cause fat loss (lipoatrophy). Use of anabolic steroids including testosterone does not add fat where it has been lost and may result in loss of fat from subcutaneous tissues. Lowering dose of Trizivir not recommended-a switch to an alternative (non AZT containing) HIV regimen is worth discussing with your HIV specialist. Exercise can burn off some fat but does not generally add fat when lost due to lipoatrophy. KH

jump in cd4
Truvada And Kidneys