jump in cd4

I recently had blood work done, my viral load went from 522 to 655 in the last 3 months, I did change to Lexapro, norvir and Truvada from my regimen of Truvada and kaletra. I was diagnosed 05 with cd4 102 viral 750000 crytococcal Menegitis.....I spent a while beating myself up but my virus was kept at bay...in the last 6 months I have been working out 4 days a week 2 hrs in the morning from 5-7 am....mostly weight training and bench press stuff.....lots of leg presses...Considering at my hospitalization I was 150 lbs down from 210 I feel Im doing ok,mmy weight is at 200 and I have an increase in muscle and loss of fat in my abdomen I do have some emotional issues ongoing and stress of being on disability after working so many years....Im wondering if the exercise may be contributing to my rise in cd4 or is it strictly the change in meds? Thx in advance Dave

The CD4 cell level bounces around a lot so tough to draw any conclusions from two levels. The CD4% often has less bounce but overall variation is absolute count is often higher with higher CD4 count in both HIV- and HIV+ populations (there is a variation in CD4 counts of up to 25-30% in the same person in HIV- persons throughout the day due to circadian patterns linked to hormone and sleep timing). Exercise has many health benefits-a positive effect on CD4 levels from exercise has been hinted at in several studies but the link is not firmly established. KH

Why is my CD4 count lagging?
TRT, anabolic steroids, resistence exercises and Lipoathrophy