Natural conception possible? My doc said yes!

I asked my doc what other options are available aside of IVF and sperm washing if a couple decides to have a child. He answered that as long as the viral load remains undetectable it is indeed possible to conceive naturally since the chances of passing the virus are extremely low and very close to zero. He suggested to eventually use an antiretroviral, ie. Truvada, for the negative person to further reduce the already tiny possibility of infection. What made me wonder is that he also added that even IVF and sperm washing carry a small risk and there aren't absolutely risk free possibilities to conceive for a positive person. The only alternative would be with a donor semen but we don't want that. What are your thoughts?

Approach available depends on many individual factors and resources. Many discordant couples (one positive, one negative) conceive safely when the positive person is on effective HIV meds and has an undetectable HIV level. Use of pre or post exposure HIV meds, the turkey baster method, sperm washing, timing of intercourse or fertilization attempts only during ovulation, or more sophisticated (and costly) approaches such as IVF all are additional approaches that may fit specific situations so a detailed review of the situation with both members of the couple is recommended to devise a plan. KH

Is Morning Lightheadiness a side effect of Atripla?
DOUBLE HIP OPERATION AVASCULAR NICROSIS