TRUVADA-REYATAZ-NORVIR

I have been on the above mentioned regimen, after taking me off Atripla because of major rashes after 7days. T/R/N on the 8th day. They had to put me on hydroxyzine (for 30 days) and steroids for one week (pills) then stopped taking pills then they appeared again for 3 days and took one more pill and it finally stopped.

Now I am dealing with red/ yellow eyes almost like the Black Swan and been having pimples / acne on my face. I do have acne but not normally this much and they are scattered and harder and more rough on the skin.

My doctor, via phone told me that the red/yellow eyes are normal side effects. But how long must I stand them? I have not mentioned about the acne like stuff on my face because they did not have them yet when we talked on the phone. I am just afraid that these acne like break out will destroy my face over time.

Flare-ups of skin problems can be seen when starting effective HIV meds-those generally cool off without permanent scarring over several months though a clinical evaluation including perhaps by a dermatologist is often helpful to look for contributing factors. Bilirubin increases (causing yellowing of eyes and or skin) can be seen due to the atazanavir-usually the increaes are mild and the drug needs to be switched due to the yellowing in a small % of cases (< 5%), Checking liver tests is recommended if the yellowing seems severe or is accompanied by other symptoms. KH

DRUG OVERDOSS
Does ANY lipodystrophy or lipoatrophy develop from PEP course?