Jan 23, 2011
Hi Doctor, By mistake i have taken drug for twice a day instead once. Is anything goes side effects me?
| Response from Dr. Henry
In most situations with most HIV drugs if an extra dose is taken by mistake there would not be a serious problem expected. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is A High White Blood Cell Count An Indicator Of Hiv?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.