Best ED medicine for someone on Atripla?
Jan 23, 2011
In your opinion, what is the best ED medicine for someone that has been on Atripla for several years? I am not on any other medicines and have a problem with getting hard during sex.
Response from Dr. Henry
An evaluation for contributing factors for impotence/erectile dysfunction is recommended (such as diabetes, low testosterone or other hormone abnormalities, high bloood pressure, stress, anxiety, other meds). If an erectile dysfunction is recommended then any of the available drugs often works OK (most experience with Viagra). Efavirenz could decrease the levels of the ED drugs so dosing has to be carefully followed often needing an increased dose. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.