Jan 21, 2011
i was diagnosed with hiv in september my cd4 was 26 and my virak load over 1,500,000 i had been feeling unwell for 5 years after 4 weeks of treatment my vl is 5000 and cd4 count 124 what is the normal range am i going to recover
Response from Dr. Henry
You are off to a good start with your treatment with some good recovery from immune perspective. If you are on a good HIV regimen and are tolerating the current regimen well then chances for meaningful recovery with protection of your health is likely. KH
Atripla and Neuropathy
fat under chin??
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.