H I V

I am 21 year old boy recantly got to known that i am HIVpositve and my CD4 is 53 and i started antiraitroval tharapy and how lon i can live

Life expectancy depends on many variables in the setting of newly identified HIV infection. Access to good HIV care and antiretrovirals is key to have a good long term prognosis (measured in decades) as is attention to other health issues (diet, smoking et cetera). I have many patients now who once had a CD4 count < 50 who are now healthy and have a good long term prognosis so I am optimistic in many situations that patients (again who have access to good care) will do well in the years ahead. KH

Viraday and bone density problems
Re My question