Hiv and Gential Warts

I've started noticing that i had anal warts appearing about a year ago. I've also had them treated with Podophyllin Resin and they seemed to have got smaller in size but i had to stop treatment in order to go to school. (college out of state) Now it seems they have come back but they also look like they've spreaded a little around my anal region. I want to get the surgery to remove them but I'm also HIV positive and my tcell count just reached normal about a month ago. I'm afraid that the surgery may cause complications when also put beside my HIV status. I read about people not healing properly and everything. I was wondering if i should wait for the virus to clear or go back to the podophyllin or go ahead and get the surgery done??????

Anal warts (due to HPV virus) are often more extensive and more difficult to clear in HIV+ persons. Nonetheless, treatment including surgery is often effective in HIV+ persons who generally recovery from surgery similar to HIV-negative patients. If surgery is recommended then your HIV status should not be a major factor is avoiding surgical treatment. KH

side effects
Bronchopnuemonia