side effect of med

Merry x-mass and happy new year ,Thank you for all info provided on this link (the BODY)I have been on med for 12 years and i have never had any side effect ,apart for the year 2010 when my stool became so hard that its just dots like for a goat'i changed my diet am eating a banana in the morning amd more of vegetables but the stool has not changed .i have developed piles around my anus .i have no persomnel dr i lost one i had in a motor accident 5 yrs now and i do not feel confatable getting a new one ,it might not be easy to explain the long story since 2001,i have been using this link to read other poeples story and replies from the doctors -another side effect is the size of my legs which is reducing every now and then ,i waigh 60kg but my legs are small comparedto the size they were and poeple keep on asking me what could be the problem ,i but i think it the med .

Web based forums like this cannot do justice to complicated patient situations and is better for brief targeted advice. Ihighly recommend seeing a good primary care physician and or HIV specialist to work on maintaining your health and provide advice for your ongoing problems. KH

Headache and Medication
Hosp Dr Took Me Off Combivir/Sustiva/Avandia