my boyfriend ring-like hair lost shape and facial fatty accumulation

I'm involve in a relationship with a H.I.V+ man I'm H.I.V-. He was diagnost 2yrs ago with this illness he started taking medication but for some reason he has started to loose hair in a ring like type shape. we though it was ring worms at first or maybe Lupus but the doctor keep saying no that's not it. he has also developed fatty bumps all over his face we have no idea what this is, but i'm scare for him my worry is that at this moment he's locked up in jail waiting for his trial for a crime he didn't commit unfurtunily the medical services there are horrible and i have a feeling the doctor's and nurses are miss informing us because they are to lazy to do their jobs they had once denied him and messed up his meds.

Some HIV drugs and conditions can occasionally result in hair loss. I would see if his HIV doc can contact the jail staff to offer advice and perhaps facilitate access to good health care. KH

minocycline and haart?
White fingertips blackening fingers