minocycline and haart?

What is your take on adding minocycline to haart therapy auchas Atripla? I recently read a new study that this is beneficial! Thanks

Minocycline has shown some promise in management of HIV infection in the brain and for T cell activation among other possbilities. I am unaware of any clear benefit that has been demonstrated in patients doing OK on Atripla. If any reader knows of a study showing a benefit of minocycline for patients on Atripla please post. KH

Kaletra Fatigue?
my boyfriend ring-like hair lost shape and facial fatty accumulation