|minocycline and haart?
Dec 26, 2010
What is your take on adding minocycline to haart therapy auchas Atripla? I recently read a new study that this is beneficial! Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Minocycline has shown some promise in management of HIV infection in the brain and for T cell activation among other possbilities. I am unaware of any clear benefit that has been demonstrated in patients doing OK on Atripla. If any reader knows of a study showing a benefit of minocycline for patients on Atripla please post. KH
my boyfriend ring-like hair lost shape and facial fatty accumulation
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood Getting On The Skin?
- Chronic Sore Throat In Hiv Positive
- Can You Contract Hiv By Handling Inanimate Objects?
- Low Red Blood Cell Count Sign Of Hiv 3 Weeks
- How To Know If You Caught Hiv Right After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.