Dec 26, 2010
I was on Kaletra and Truvada for 2 yrs with excellent viral suppression. However for that 2 yrs I had terrible fatigue, and feel like like those 2 yrs were wasted due to the fatigue. I really didnt think it was THE combo for sure. Went throught all kinds of tests for possible other reasons. Then switched about a yr ado to Isentress and Truvada. Almost immediately felt better. 100% better. Lipids much better too. Kaletra caused skin problems on my back too. Lots of painful little pimples and blackheads have cleared since stopping. Is this common with Kaletra? Will never take it again.
Response from Dr. Henry
minocycline and haart?
- The Effects Of Untreated Hiv Infection
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Percentage Of American Heterosexual Hiv Infection
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Effects Of Hiv On Lymphocyte Count
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.