HIV medication regimen change

Dear Doctor. Thank you for taking time to answer our questions. I am about to start med on Atripla very soon. I am currently in the US but I will return to live permanently in asia where Atripla is inaccessible (very pricey). They have other kind of medication there, including Stocrin and Truvada though. Will this create a problem if I were to start Atripla here in the US and once return to Asia switch the med to Stocrin+Truvada? What about other kinds of regimen that are cheaper and available through government (different formulation/composition)? Thanks a lot. Happy holidays!

Switching from Atripla to Stocrin + Truvada usually goes well so that would be a very reasonable plan with your upcoming move to Asia. KH

Help me feel better. I can't take it anymore
change in meds, no change in viral load