HIV medication regimen change
Dec 26, 2010
Dear Doctor. Thank you for taking time to answer our questions. I am about to start med on Atripla very soon. I am currently in the US but I will return to live permanently in asia where Atripla is inaccessible (very pricey). They have other kind of medication there, including Stocrin and Truvada though. Will this create a problem if I were to start Atripla here in the US and once return to Asia switch the med to Stocrin+Truvada? What about other kinds of regimen that are cheaper and available through government (different formulation/composition)? Thanks a lot. Happy holidays!
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.