Efavirenz making my head spin

I am currently taking Truvada and Efavirenz. I take these pills and 10pm, and thereafter I shower and go to bed. On three occasions I have attempted to go out after taking my meds, by midnight my head starts spinning and I cant make sense of anything all I want is to sleep. Trying to drive back to my place in this state is a nightmare. On the odd occasion that I do want to go out can I take Truvada at 10 pm as per normal and take Efavirenz when I go to bed? How will this affect my body's response to the drugs? Will I become resistant? Please help.

Your description of the head spinning sounds like an efavirenz (Sustiva) side effect. Delaying the efavirenz dose until you are safely home and ready for bed is a very reasonable way to manage the situation-I would inform your HIV provider so he/she can comment and monitor as well. KH

Pain in on the left hip
Body Changes