Pain in on the left hip

I suffered lipo a few years back with some loss of fat on my hips and buttocks. I also lost some fats on my face. My doc recommended change of ARV regime to Teno/3TC/Nevi. My face has since been filling back except my cheekbones. However I now suffer severe pain on my left hip with the pain radiating to my back and left scrotum. I feel the movement of my left hip bone when I walk unlike the right one. For the last three months, I have been placed on pain regimen of dolotram, prednisone, ibufren and panadol. I experience temporary relief when I am on these meds, but the pain returns after exhausting the meds. I have been sent for x-ray twice with negative results. What could be wrong?

Concerns would include aseptic necrosis of the hip or a pinched nerve in the sacral areas (for those conditions sometimes a MRI or CT scan is needed to define the problem). I often would seen help from a rheumatologist for joint pain or a neurologist if believed to be a nerve problem. Rarely would the pain you describe be due directly to your current HIV regimen.

Hiv holiday treatment
Efavirenz making my head spin