body loss fat

HELLO DOC, I AM ON FIRST LINE OF MEDICINE AS PER INDIAN GOVERMENT HOSPITAL THAT IS ZIDOVUDINE 300mG + LAMIVUDINE 150mg + NEVIRAPINE 200mg. MY CD4 COUNT AS ON JULY IS 450 BEFORE 6 MONTHS (FEBRUARY) IT WAS 517. IS THIS CHANGE IS NORMAL OR HAVE TO BE TAKEN IN NOTICE AND NEEDS CARE. SECOUNDLY I WANT TO KNOW THAT I AM TENSE ABOUT MY WEIGHT THAT IS I AM LOOSING WEIGHT OVER A PERIOD OF 1 AND HALF YEAR. PREVIOUSLY I WAS WEIGHING 80kgs SAY AROUND IN October 2008 NOW CURRENTLY I AM WEIGHING 72 OR 73 kgs. IS THIS CHANGES ARE DUE TO MY MEDICINE OR THE RESULT IS DUE TO OTHER FACTORS. IS THIS CHANGE IS NORMAL OR MATTER OF CONCERN.

The changes in CD4 count are within a typical range of what is often expected. The weight loss is somewhat unusual though could be due to the zidovudine. A thorough evaluation for other contributing factors (food intake, intolerance, infections, stress) is recommended. If the zidovudine is determined to likely to contribute then a switch to tenofovir or abacavir might be considered if available in your area. KH

10 Days into ATRIPLA, and NO SIDE Effects at all?
sweating